Entry Level Marketing Specialist
ClickThere, LLC is a performance marketing company led by two founders who have acquired millions of customers and managed hundreds of millions of dollars in online spend. We are made up of an extremely nimble team bringing together world-class talent to scale customer acquisition in highly competitive verticals for leading online companies.
The Marketing Specialist position is an incredible opportunity for someone starting their career in digital marketing. You will learn how scale campaigns to millions of dollars, take ownership of important projects, and be supported by a fun, team. No two days will be the same.
As our Marketing Specialist you will work directly with the founders and will:
- Immediately take ownership of affiliate outreach efforts for prominent internet companies
- Assist with daily and weekly reporting across a variety of traffic sources and mediums
- Manage, post, and nurture a growing social media presence for our key websites
- Create new ad copy for paid search campaigns and monitor success
- Help with various odds and ends including website QA testing, competitor monitoring, light project management
- Anything else that peaks your interest which you want to learn about in marketing
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
- You must be an eager, roll-up-your-sleeves, and get down-to-business person. This is an extremely critical position for our business; anything less than the best will not be considered
- You must have a bachelors degree in business/marketing or relevant experience. Some real-world internet marketing experience would be extremely helpful
- You must have a strong desire to learn from some of the best, and feel confident in questioning often when something doesn’t make sense
- You must be proficient in spreadsheets, hopefully able to do some pivot tables. Bonus points if you know a bit of Google Analytics
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers
- You MUST have a strong ability to multitask, set priorities, and hit deadlines – often with new projects coming in daily and constant change. We move quickly and test often.
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets – we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking butt every single day “at the office.”
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance, detail, and expectations. You should be a self-starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable – we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.