Paid Search Manager
ClickThere, LLC is a performance marketing company led by two founders who have acquired millions of customers and managed hundreds of millions of dollars in online spend. We are made up of an extremely nimble team bringing together world-class talent to scale customer acquisition in highly competitive verticals for leading online companies.
As our Paid Search Manager you will:
- Set up campaigns & handle large budgets; generate new keyword/campaign strategies and implement into well organized and granular campaigns for maximum flexibility and analysis
- Create, analyze, scale, and optimize large budget marketing campaigns in highly competitive markets, delivering solid ROI
- Carry out marketing research and analyze marketing performance data
- Religiously measure performance, suggest, implement, and monitor changes to make every day’s performance better than the last
- Work with our in-house design, front end development, analysts, and copywriters to A/B test and create new landing pages in order to generate better ROI
- Own a variety of paid channels including AdWords, Bing, Yahoo/Oath, Native (Outbrain, Taboola, RevContent)
- Work with founders to put in place best practices and repeatable business processes for significant team expansion
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
- You must be an absolute PPC rock star. This is an extremely critical position for our business; anything less than the best will not be considered.
- You’ll be a blend of strategy and tactical execution
- Must have a minimum of 3 years agency or in-house experience directly creating, managing, and scaling $100k in spend per month on at least one paid acquisition channel. No exceptions.
- Have a track record of exceeding targets at a healthy ROI
- Be familiar with affiliate marketing, possibly working as an affiliate in a past life (or on the side)
- You are an expert in AdWords, Native Advertising, Social and lead gen
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers.
- You must be okay with constant change – we move quickly and test often
- Previous management experience of a small acquisition team desired
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills come second nature – we’re remote after all
- Experience with tracking systems and landing page optimization desired
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets – we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking butt every single day “at the office.”
As a fully distributed team, you’ll be free to work from wherever in the world you desire.
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance. You should be a self starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable – we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.